Dear Impacting Business by Design (IBbD) collaborator,
We have recently conducted a contingency plan review addressing the threat of disruption from the Coronavirus (Covid-19) to the IBbD programme and its projects. With immediate effect the following policy will be implemented to ensure the highest level of continuity for your IBbD project:
- All non-essential travel and meetings will be deferred
- Teleconferencing will be used wherever possible to ensure project momentum is maintained without additional risk
- To mitigate against the risks of individual quarantine, temporary University closures and remote working – all IBbD staff have:
- VPN access to necessary IBbD data
- University laptops with updated software
- Setup and shared a dedicated skype addresses to facilitate team and collaborator virtual meetings
- Activated call forwarding to their person mobiles
Currently, we are transitioning towards remote working. We will continue to update you with any changes in our operational status and please be assured that your project remains the highest of priorities.
I trust you understand the reasons for this policy and our desire to minimise the impact to our project collaborators and to protect both you and our staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Prof. Guy Bingham
Programme Lead – Impacting Business by Design